Click on any title to read the full article
|Free fall (2)|
|FREE FALL (2)|
Definition: A sudden drop in the value of something that cannot be stopped.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Desired by who may benefit from sudden drop.
2. Not really expected/anticipated or prepared for.
3. Level dropped to is the point desired (connect to #1, #6 & #7).
4. New low level is the 'maximum' or least possible. (Connect to #5.)
5. Level dropped to is stayed in for duration hoped for. And value does not drop further from level at which it stopped.
6. Drop is taken advantage of - serves some use(s) or purpose(s).
7. With the appropriate steps taken, value can rise again.
See perfect DISCOURAGEMENT (2).
See perfect FREE FALL (3).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game