Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The quality of being fraudulent (= having an intention to cheat somebody, usually in order to make money illegally).
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and considered necessary for who has fraudulent desire.
2. Intention will be believed to have been well-orchestrated. That is, design (= scheme or scam) to cheat will ordinarily seem to be foolproof or water-tight.
3. There will be no loophole or lacuna to exploit, with which to escape a punishment, if and when plan to defraud fails.
4. There will be a full preparation and readiness to deny culpability or involvement, when confronted with evidence of intention to cheat. That is, a provision for denial and an 'exit strategy' will be in consideration during planning stage.
5. Gain or benefit, advantage or profit, etc. will be considered worthwhile, if, but only when fraud succeeds.
6. (Reserved.) (Warning, entreaty, caution, threat, etc., if any, to not try to cheat another of money, will not be heeded by the 'thief'!)
... will make no sense in the end.
See perfect SCAM.
See perfect USE (4).
See perfect LUXURY (1).
See perfect EARNER (1).
See perfect FOOL'S GOLD.
See perfect ATTEMPTED FRAUD.
See perfect MALADMINISTRATION.
Quote: "The more gross the fraud, the more glibly will it go down and the more greedily will it be swallowed, since folly will always find faith wherever imposters will find impudence". - Christian Nestell Bovee.
Quote: "Whoever is detected in a shameful fraud is ever after not believed even if they speak the truth". - Phaedrus.
Quote: "Curst greed of gold, what crimes thy tyrant power has caused". - Vergil.
Quote: "Crime is a product of social excess". - Lenin.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game