Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: An illness of the stomach caused by eating food that contains harmful bacteria.
* Had either in error, 'deliberately' or planned.
* All three elements above the line would be in.
1. Source(s) or cause(s) can be traced.
2. Treatment can be provided promptly.
3. Lesson is learned from end result of dish or meal eaten.
See perfect HARMFULNESS.
|Below the Line|
|1. May kill or result in a 'murder'.|
See perfect mistake (1).
See perfect illness (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game