Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A business or advertising letter sent soon after the first one, to put more pressure on the recipient.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to keep up pressure.
2. There is a certainty that the first was received.
3. The recipient is still the same as first one.
4. (Reserved.) (The issuer is still the same party.)
5. Not a 'reprint', i.e. the content will differ.
6. States that the letter would be the last reminder.
7. Gets delivered timely and read (connect to #8).
8. Achieves objective(s), especially if responded to.
Quote: "The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows". - Aristotle Onassis.
Quote: "Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow". - Lawrence Clark Powell.
Quote: "Life is not happening to you. Life is responding to you". - Ella Randle.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game