Click on any title to read the full article
|Flash in the pan (1)|
|FLASH IN THE PAN (1)|
Definition: A hard effort or sudden brilliant performance which leads to nothing for lack of being sustained.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Attempt or show was considered purposeful and necessary.
2. Labour put in or display shown is genuine - no illegality.
3. Sustainability was desired by the acts or actions taken.
4. Inability to retain a goodness or greatness is explainable.
5. Aftermath or end result will be a considerable loss for doer.
6. Some appreciation or gain was had while the going was good.
7. The shining brightness lasts only very briefly (to emphasize).
.. ILL . ANT
Quote: "A lot of lies can be hidden in the truth". - Proverb.
Quote: "Death is a necessary end which will come when it will come". - William Shakespeare.
Quote: "Nothing s more despicable than a professional talker who uses his words as a quack uses his remedies". - Francois De Felon, (1651-1715).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game