Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Letters received by a famous person, especially someone in the entertainment field, from admirers.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and believed necessary by letter writers (= fans).
2. Authors (= writers) will be real; specific and identifiable.
3. Addressed properly. That is, name(s), etc. will be correct.
4. Details will be positive and/or encouraging; not critical.
5. Won't contain demands for financial help, reply or visit.
6. Achieves goal(s). That is, every 'missive' will be read.
* NO PICTURES, PLEASE.
See perfect INUNDATION (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game