Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A faltering (stumble in movement, action or speech; beginning to lose one's determination; (often with 'out') stating in a hesitant or feeble way):unsteadiness.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Not suspected, or thought of, before occurring.
2. Happens when noticeable by some other(s), if any.
3. The cause(s) would be specific and identifiable.
4. Attempt will be made to make amend when happening.
5. Cannot be blamed on another person and/or thing.
6. A loss, delay, etc. will be suffered therefrom.
7. Some hard lesson would be learned from the absence of presence of mind, lack of confidence, lessening of focus and self-improvement.
8. Undesired situation can be recovered from. That is, stumble, loss, etc. will not be a death knell for who faces (temporary) challenge.
See perfect DISHEARTENMENT.
Quote: "Strength does not come from the physical capacity, but from an indomitable will". - Anonymous.
See perfect EXCOMMUNICATE.
Quote: "People who are together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society". - Vince Lombardi.
See perfect DIRTY TRICKS.
Quote: "God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him". - Jim Elliot.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game