Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: An appearance money is money paid to a famous person such as a sports star or film star for taking part in a public event.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, especially for the sports or film star.
2. Received before an appearance, after conclusion of arrangements.
3. Earnings will be declared to the tax authority. (To emphasize.)
4. Arrival at and departure from event will be as in programme.
5. Stay and involvement will be for the agreed period of time.
6. No loss will be suffered by the public or a star at event.
7. Arrangement serves purpose(s), whatever this/these is/are.
*** NO REFUNDS, PLEASE. THANK YOU.
See perfect AUTOGRAPH.
See perfect BRUSH-OFF.
See perfect CROWD-PULLER.
See perfect DRESS SENSE.
See perfect EARLY BIRD.
See perfect FOOT-DRAGGING.
See perfect GOOD GENIUS.
See perfect HONEYTRAP.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game