Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: An act of appearing in public, especially as a performer, politician, etc., or in court.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Authorized or approved. That is, act is not deemed illegal.
3. As appropriate or necessary, whether in disguise, made up, with escort(s), etc. In other words, not an appearance by a person's double!
4. Appearance is at time planned or expected.
Quote: "The world is governed more by appearances than by realities, so that it is fully as necessary to seem to know something as to know it". - Daniel Webster.
|Below the Line|
|5. Appearance lasts for duration planned or hoped for - 'seconds' or minutes or hours! (Connect to #4.)|
6. No unplanned loss to person appearing as a direct result of his or her showing up.
Quote: "You may turn into an archangel, a fool, or a criminal - no one will see it. But when a button is missing - everyone sees that". - Erich M. Remarque.
further below the line
7. Appearance is at the right place or location (connect to #5 & #6).
8. Purpose(s) of showing up publicly is achieved.
Quote: "You are only what you are when no one is looking". - Robert C. Edwards.
much further below the line
9. No regret(s) afterwards for showing up in public.
Quote: "This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure". - Winston Churchill.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game