Click on any title to read the full article
i. (British English) A person who used to be in the army, navy, etc.
ii. (Especially British) Someone who has done service in the Armed Forces.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Still with his/her complete limbs. So, presumed physically fit.
2. With honour and good reputation still intact.
3. Still contributing to societal good.
WITH SERVICE MEDALS OR JUST A CERTIFICATE OF DISCHARGE OR SERVICE.
|Below the Line|
|1. On a pension, and not being owed by the authority.|
HOWEVER RETIRED/DISCHARGED. NOT DISMISSED OR CASHIERED.
further below the line
1. Was completely loyal during his/her service years.
2. On the reserve list, where applicable (and if recalled for service, will happily go).
See perfect ESPRIT DE CORPS.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game