Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: One who has become isolated in hostile or unfriendly territory and eludes capture by an enemy.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Has a purpose and considers hiding a necessity.
2. Always stays or moves alone (see definition).
3. Has good survival skills or won't fall ill.
4. Will have some very secret collaborators.
5. Cannot use the law to obtain 'freedom'.
6. Planning to get to friendly territory.
7. Won't destroy an environment fleeing.
8. (Reserved.) (Kills foe, if need be.)
>> YET WANTED STILL.
Quote: "The aim of military training is not just to prepare men for battle, but to make them long for it". - Plato.
Quote: "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent". - Thomas Jefferson.
Quote: "Publicity (Media) is the oxygen by which terrorism thrives". - Margaret Thatcher.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game