Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Work, especially when it is done to earn money; the state of being employed.
* All fifteen elements should be in.
1. Purposeful (connect to #2).
See perfect RESPECT (1).
2. Considered necessary to be employed to earn a pay.
See perfect GOOD NAME.
3. Specific and identifiable. That is, there is a schedule of duties attached to appointment.
See perfect EMPTINESS (1).
4. What is engaged in is measurable and/or assessable.
See perfect EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT.
5. Legal and authorized, or approved or recognized officially.
See perfect HONESTY.
6. Has terms and conditions of service, whether pensionable or not!
See perfect RULE (1).
7. There is a satisfaction with the amount of money offered as salary, bonuses, etc. (connect to #8).
See perfect EARNER (1).
8. Pay is not below the legal minimum wage.
See perfect SALARY.
9. Not, in strict terms, self-regulated or self-controlled.
See perfect JOB (1).
10. Enjoyed. Fulfilling. Satisfying. That is, there will be no intention to change job soon. In other words, environment and the totality of the service conditions are conducive and acceptable to employee. (Connect to #12.)
See perfect MONEY (1).
11. Something will be gained at the duty post. That is, quality experience will be gathered while engaged in the endeavour.
See perfect NETWORKING.
12. Engaged in or retained for the period hoped or planned for.
See perfect ELEVATION (1).
13. Safe and secured to do. That is, there will be no unplanned loss, in the near or distant future, from the activities engaged in.
See perfect INSURANCE (1).
14. Can be proudly announced or identified with, especially publicly.
See perfect EMBARRASSMENT (2).
15. Serves purpose(s), whatever this/these is/are, for worker.
>> SHOULD TAKE EMPLOYEE GRADUALLY AWAY FROM POVERTY OR SERVITUDE.
Quote: "Not to enjoy life, but to employ life, ought to be our aim and inspiration". - John Ross Macduff.
Quote: "When you hire people that are smarter than you are, you prove you are smarter than they are". - R.H. Grant.
Quote: "The employer generally gets the employees he deserves". - Walter Gilbey.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game