Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A person who embezzles (= steals money that he or she is responsible for or that belongs to his or her employer).
* All ten elements would be in.
1. Deliberately takes money (to emphasize).
2. Has a purpose and need - not necessarily a defence!
3. Has no self-confidence to ask for assistance (loan) or to demand a help (donation).
4. Incompetent and lazy - cannot work harder to earn more pay, secure a promotion or an elevation, obtain a bonus or reward, or ..., etc.
5. (Reserved.) (Will not hinder an investigation into missing or stolen money, where applicable.)
6. Will be embarrassed or shy to admit source of ill-gotten wealth.
7. Does something good with stolen money.
8. Never caught, exposed, disgraced, etc. by the law, employer or owner, especially if known or suspected as the thief.
9. Person will never admit offence or crime, especially to the duped person/party.
10. Carries a guilty conscience for a very long time, ... miserable, until and unless he or she confesses.
See perfect EMBEZZLEMENT.
Quote: "You can't help the poor by becoming one of them". - Abraham Lincoln.
Quote: "For small businesses to endure they have to be run properly and professionally. Yes, money is important but ideas are superior". - Reginald Ihejiahi.
Quote: "Believe in yourself ! Have faith in your abilities ! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy". - Norman Vincent Peale.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game