Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of stealing money that you are responsible for or that belongs to your employer.
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, in your opinion, to steal.
2. Meticulously planned and executed.
3. The amount stolen is reasonable, by your estimation.
4. No other person or employee is wrongly implicated as an outcome of the thieving done by disloyal you.
5. Employer or owner is not greatly affected by the outcome. That is, the amount lost does not lead to a collapse of business, a health challenge, etc. for fund owner (connect to #3).
6. Thieving or crime is not traced to 'thief', embezzler (= you!), when or if it is found out.
7. Precautions will be taken by owner or employer, on discovering loss, to avoid a repeat.
8. You never admit guilt or show penitence or remorse if asked or confronted about the missing money.
9. (Reserved.) (You are not duped of stolen money by some other 'smarter', and new 'wealth' is used judiciously!)
WOE UNTO YOU !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game