Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Freedom from political, moral, intellectual or social restraints offensive to reason or justice.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for who becomes free.
2. Secured or obtained through a fight or struggle.
3. Occurs or happens 'early' enough, with some considerable period of time still available to enjoy liberty.
4. Who gets freedom (and better understanding) does not use advantage to manipulate, brainwash, etc. some other.
5. Sustained for life. That is, freedom will be total.
6. Achieves goal(s); giving a sense of release and peace.
See perfect FREE SPIRIT.
POLITICAL (revolution, enfranchisement, etc.)
[See perfect VOTER.]
MORAL (self-examination, self-discipline, self-awareness, etc.)
[See perfect SCHIZOPHRENIC.]
INTELLECTUAL (research and publication, study and report, etc.)
[See perfect PLAGIARISM.]
SOCIAL (reform, alignment, cooperation, etc.)
[See perfect SENSE OF DIGNITY.]
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game