Click on any title to read the full article
i. (usually after an adjective or a noun) A person or an animal that eats a particular thing or in a particular way.
ii. Someone who or something which eats as specified.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Person or animal has a purpose for choices made.
Fruits and veg.
See perfect FOOD (1).
2. Knows what is being eaten. Or has an idea of 'stuff'.
See perfect EATING.
3. Believes it absolutely necessary to eat thing and in mentioned way.
Flesh (a cannibal!).
See perfect EDIBILITY.
4. Method or style won't result in the wasting of (scarce?) food.
Fish, caviar, etc.
See perfect ECONOMY (4).
5. No personal or individual loss arises therefrom.
See perfect WOE (2).
6. Achieves objective(s) of eating thing in the way specified.
See perfect FOOD POISONING.
7. No fallout, much later on, from what was had and how eaten.
Prisoner of conscience.
See perfect HEALTH SENSE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game