Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A place where people can practise hitting golf balls.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful (see definition).
2. Necessary to have place for practise.
3. Appropriately located - not close to a built-up area. And not near where damage or destruction can be easily caused, especially by long drives!
4. Dimensions in respect of its length and breadth are okay.
5. Ground is suitable for the tee, ball, shoe and caddie! That is, grass, earth or soil, etc. are properly maintained.
6. Place and surroundings are safe, secured and protected.
7. Approved as a practise ground by the relevant housing, local, sporting authority or authorities.
8. Serves purpose(s).
... WITH OR WITHOUT A CLUBHOUSE !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game