Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A state of mind or a situation in which things do not seem real or part of normal life.
* All six elements should be in.
1. State or situation is unexpected and therefore unprepared for (see perfect DISBELIEF).
2. Difference or differences between reality and imagination are specific and 'identifiable' (see perfect UNCERTAINTY (1)).
3. Condition has a consequence - danger or risk, challenge, disaster, calm, adventure, etc. That is, a response will be necessary in the state or situation (see perfect REACTION (1)).
4. Exists or lasts for a period of time, not occurring for a fleeting moment, and cannot be shattered while it is present (see perfect DREAM (1)).
5. Gain or loss, if any, in the situation will be considered as significant (see perfect IMPORTANCE).
6. Will be 'broken', 'woken' from eventually, to face the (a) fact on ground (see perfect REALITY CHECK).
... incredible ?!
Quote: "It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow". - Robert H. Goodard.
Quote: "People who insists on telling their dreams are among the terrors of the breakfast table". - Max Beebohm.
Quote: "The more a man dreams, the less he believes". - H. L. Mencken.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game