Click on any title to read the full article
|Abuse of office|
|ABUSE OF OFFICE|
Definition: (informal) The wrongful or unfair use of an official position or authority, power or knowledge, that results in an unauthorized gain to user or another.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for shameless abuser(s).
2. 'Legal', or user has the instruments of law to support acts or actions or inaction (to emphasize).
WHENEVER, WHEREVER AND HOWEVER IT IS PERPETRATED.
|Below the Line|
|1. Specific, identifiable act(s) or action(s).|
2. Measurable and/or assessable action(s).
BY SELF (IN PERSON) ...
3. (Illegal?) benefit(s) is/are not surrendered after 'crime' is committed, especially where wrongdoing is discovered.
4. Outcome or product of the unfair or wrongful use (= the misuse!) is used by abuser (connect to #3).
... THROUGH A CRONY (THIRD PARTY),
further below the line
5. Committed out of own volition, not the result of external pressure on office holder.
6. Misuse or misapplication cannot be corrected afterwards.
OR IN ABSENTIA.
much further below the line
1. The act does not later backfire on the person who abuses his or her office.
2. Serves the purpose(s) - ego, career, pecuniary, etc.
BE IT A MINOR OR MAJOR INFRACTION.
Quote: "Anyone entrusted with power will abuse it if not also animated with the love of truth and virtue". - Jean De La Fontaine.
Quote: "The best security against revolution is in constant correction of abuses and the introduction of needed improvements". - Richard Whately.
Quote: "The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy". - Montesquieu.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game