Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (British) A brief undertaken gratis by a barrister chosen from those in court by an offender in the dock unable to pay for his defense.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and believed necessary to defend justice.
2. Not a barrister taken as a second choice (to emphasize).
3. Barrister will not be someone previously known to the accused.
4. Learned one performs to the best of brilliant abilities.
5. Time that whole trial lasts won't encroach on earning prospects.
6. Barrister suffers no unplanned loss in the course of job.
7. Labour of love achieves goal(s), as hoped for (connect to #1).
AS M'LUD PLEASES.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game