Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The period or state of being a teacher or lecturer, in some US colleges and universities, when not on the regular faculty.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and believed necessary.
2. Formalized and authorized appropriately.
3. Would be fully made use of - no abstentions.
4. No negative influence on those on the regular faculty.
5. Teaching, etc. will be beneficial to academic community.
6. Achieves goal(s) exactly as hoped by the terms of contract.
See perfect TEACHING (1).
See perfect ACADEMIC FREEDOM.
See perfect LEARNING (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game