Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of taking somebody's property, land or house away from them.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and considered necessary to dispossess person of asset.
2. Authorized and/or approved appropriately (connect to #3).
3. Not illegal. That is, act will not be ruled as against a (the) law, if the dispossessed goes to a competent court of law.
4. Property, land or house is not devalued/depreciated by what is done or placed with/on/in it, by the dispossessing authority.
5. Property, etc. is recoverable, or can be recovered, where possible, by the original owner(s), on the fulfilment of certain conditions. (To emphasize.)
6. Act serves purpose(s) (connect to #4).
7. The person dispossessed is not injured - physically or psychologically - in the course of taking away his or her land, etc.
8. (Reserved.) (Person gets a compensation, where necessary, or if applicable). (Connect to #4 & #5.)
See perfect REPOSSESSION (1).
Quote: "To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it". - G. K. Chesterton, (1874-1936).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game