Click on any title to read the full article
|Disorderly house (2)|
|DISORDERLY HOUSE (2)|
Definition: (British, law) Premises used illegally for gambling.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful for the users (to emphasize).
2. Considered necessary to not register a 'hellhole'.
3. Not signposted or denoted for gambling (connect to #6).
4. Registered as being for some other form(s) of use.
5. Safe and very secure for the risk-takers (the gamblers).
6. Administered in an 'orderly' manner by gang leader.
7. Serves purpose(s), exactly as hoped for by the patrons.
8. (Reserved.) (Will be a no-go area law-enforcement).
See perfect GAMBLING.
See perfect ORGANIZED CRIME.
See perfect DISORDERLY HOUSE (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game