Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of officially stopping the supply of telephone lines, water, electricity or gas etc. to a building.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to stop supply.
2. Authorized or approved, as necessary (see definition).
3. There is a basis - bill outstanding/unpaid, due repairs or maintenance, emergency or routine check, etc.
4. Notification, evacuation, etc. as applicable, is given or done, before actual stoppage takes place.
5. Act is performed timely (connect to #6).
6. No damage or unplanned loss arises from the situation. And act is done effectively and efficiently.
7. Act achieves objective(s).
8. Reconnection can be made on completion of repairs, payment of bill, disappearance of danger, etc.
See perfect DISCONNECTION (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game