Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of making free from nuclear arms.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, to make place safe, for who makes free. RIGHT.
2. Has the backing and/or force of international law (to emphasize). PROPER.
3. Takes place most timely, before a (an additional) damage is done. YES !
4. Disposal or destruction of the deadly materials will be thorough. A-OK.
5. Location would not have vestiges of fessile materials afterwards. BRAVO.
6. Relevant monitoring activities take place to ensure a safe state. KUDOS.
7. Processes or procedures involve will be safe for the environment. WELL DONE.
8. Serves purpose(s) - a safer, better, more peaceful world for all. THUMBS UP.
See perfect INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.
See perfect SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.
Quote: "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living. We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount". - Omar N. Bradley.
Quote: "I most sincerely wish that the world in which we live be free from the threat of a nuclear holocaust and from the ruinous arms race. It is my cherished desire that peace be not separated from freedom which is the right of every nation. This I desire and for this I pray". - Lech Walesa.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game