Click on any title to read the full article
i. (idiomatic - without demur) (formal) Without objecting or hesitating.
ii. An objecting, a protesting.
* All seven elements should be in.
* This is about or on the 'without'.
1. Purposeful and necessary to not object or hesitate.
2. An objection or hesitation would have been understood, even if unwelcome. That is, there is or there could be a ground for an objection or a hesitation.
3. Objective or aim is known, for certain, by the demurring party.
4. Danger or risk, if any, in the (a) situation is known, whether prepared for or not! That is, reservations, fears, etc. that may exists, are put aside.
5. No sign of delay or unwillingness or a thought of postponement.
6. No loss accrues as a result of not objecting or hesitating. Or a loss, if any, is borne with equanimity. And no regrets or complaints afterwards.
7. Act achieves objective(s) or serves purpose(s).
See perfect DEMUR (2).
See perfect PROTEST (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game