Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: [ ~ (for something/somebody) ] The desire or need of customers for goods or services which they want to buy or use.
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Desire or need is purposeful and for real! That is, there is a seriousness in the requests made.
2. Goods or services are not illegalities. And no legal or trade impediments exists to make item or product inaccessible to the public.
3. What is desired or needed is attainable or obtainable, if not readily available (connect to #2).
4. Persons with need have the capacity to pay for or sustain the goods or services that may be provided.
5. Timely made - when things desired are available, in season, can be accessed, etc.
6. Desire or need is specific and identifiable, in respect of quantity and type.
7. Things desired or needed are measurable and/or assessable, in respect of brands, quality, etc.
8. (Reserved.) (Directed at/to the right person/company, etc. who knows and can help make product or thing available.)
9. Presented, shown or made courteously, politely, nicely, etc.
... SUPPLIED OR UNFULFILLED.
See perfect DESIRE (1).
See perfect CUSTOMER SERVICE.
See perfect SELLING PRICE.
See perfect CUSTOMER RELATIONS.
See perfect PROFIT MARGIN.
See perfect CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
See perfect PURCHASING POWER (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game