Click on any title to read the full article
i. Behaviour that shows that you respect somebody/something.
ii. Polite regard for someone else's wishes, ideas, etc.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, whether person/thing is alive or dead!
2. Respect shown is deserved, by the receiver, in your estimation.
3. Measurable and/or assessable. That is, can be seen, heard, felt, etc., as applicable, by the intended recipient and/or the other(s).
4. Measure of respect is appropriate, not one that may be misinterpreted for subservience, patronage, sycophancy, etc.
5. Activities achieve goal(s), whether there are losses, pains, etc. in or from this for you (connect to #6).
6. (Reserved.) (Person or thing being respected will respect himself/herself/itself in return - whether your act/action is acknowledged or not!)
ADMIRED ..., NOT AWED.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game