Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (formal) The practice of not allowing yourself something, especially food, alcoholic drinks or sex, for moral religious or health reasons.
* All fourteen conditions should be in.
* This is about shag, not alcohol or food!
1. Purposeful (see definition, to reemphasize).
2. No masturbation or self-harm or a DIY!
3. No wet dreams (connect to #4).
4. No undressing him/her with your 'X-rated'/x-ray eyes!
5. No heavy petting (connect to #6).
6. No cunnilingus or fellatio.
7. No pornographic material(s), no striptease, no lap-dancing, no adult movies, etc. (connect to #8).
8. No tarrying in a seedy environment such as a brothel, whorehouse, etc.
9. You are able to be aroused and willing partner(s) is/are available. And you can 'perform', if you have to! (Connect to #10.)
10. Abstention lasts for a substantial length of time - not seconds or minutes or hours or days or weeks; months and years!
11. No medical problem arises as a result of the lack of coitus (to emphasize) (connect to #12).
12. You do not make deliberate effort to make up for 'lost time' when the period of abstention is over.
13. Purpose(s) of 'forced' recess is/are served. That is, you experience a 'renewal' or get better as a direct outcome of period stayed away from him or her (to emphasize, see definition).
See perfect coitus interruptus. (#5)
See perfect roasting. (#12)
See perfect self-control. (#9)
See perfect back-sliding. (#13)
See perfect self-indulgence. (#4)
See perfect commandment (2). (#11)
See perfect self-deception. (#2)
See perfect rebirth (2). (#14)
See perfect red-light district. (#8)
See perfect stripper. (#7)
See perfect recipe (1). (#1)
See perfect clitoris. (#3)
See perfect priapism (2). (#10)
See perfect tongue (1). (#6)
Quote: "Abstaining is favourable both to the head and the pocket". - Horace Greenley.
Quote: "In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich". - Henry Ward Beecher.
Quote: "Moderation is a fatal thing: nothing succeeds like excess". - Oscar Wilde.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game