Click on any title to read the full article
|Dead 'line (2)|
|DEAD 'LINE (2)|
Definition: A line around a prison which a prisoner crosses at the risk of being shot.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary - to keep prisoner in !
2. Meaning or purport of line is made known to inmate.
3. Clearly marked and/or painted - visible to the sighted.
4. Painting or markings will have a permanent quality.
5. The marksman or sniper cannot 'miss' the 'target'.
6. Serves purpose(s); there will be no jail breaks !
See perfect DAREDEVILRY.
See perfect DEADLINE (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game