Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The state or quality of being curable.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to be in state or have quality.
2. Accessibility to who or what needs a cure will be assured.
3. Who or what is reachable will be present for right period.
4. Control over who or what is to be cured will be guaranteed.
5. Cure won't be by way of transference of infection or disease.
6. A healthiness or wellness, after a cure, will be long-lasting.
7. Condition won't negatively affect the psychology of ex patient.
See perfect TIMELESS THOUGHTS.
See perfect COMMUNICABILITY.
See perfect LIFESTYLE.
See perfect CHEAP.
Quotable quote: "It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has". - Hippocrates.
Quotation: "When a mad man walks naked, it is his kinsmen who feel shame, not himself". - Nigerian proverb.
Quote: "Do no spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for". - Epicurus.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game