Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Information that can be used against another person in an argument.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Specific and identifiable information. VALUABLE.
2. Information is truthful and correct. INCONTROVERTIBLE.
3. Full information, not half-truths or 'a half'. COMPLETE.
4. Information is at hand, that is, possessed. SECURED.
See perfect TOOL (2).
See perfect INFORMATION (1).
|Below the Line|
|5. Information or data is understood or understandable. REAL.|
6. When or if presented, information is believed, whether it is initially challenged or not. SUPERIOR.
See perfect USE (4).
See perfect ADVISABILITY.
further below the line
7. Information is not readily in the adversary's or public's domain. That is, what is known is closely guarded and/or not fully known to the 'enemy' or opposition. JOKER !
See perfect SECRET WEAPON.
See perfect SELF-DEFENCE (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game