Click on any title to read the full article
|Culture of secrecy|
|CULTURE OF SECRECY|
Definition: (informal) A state in which people with official responsibility act secretively without regards to the law.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Promoters or perpetrators will claim to have some purpose(s).
2. Considered necessary, to the risk, to keep a thing covered.
3. Method used - encryption, surveillance, etc. - is foolproof.
4. The general public will be short-changed by technique used.
5. There will be a tendency for litigiousness and prevarication.
6. A sense of failure or doom will be prevalent during period.
7. Hiding of information and/or details achieves objective(s).
8. What is hidden will be exposed or discovered at a later date.
... it could be self-defeating.
Quote: "Learn to rise up out of the enigmatic egg in the hidden land". - Egyptian proverb.
Quote: "Making money selling manure is better than losing money selling musk". - African proverb.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game