Click on any title to read the full article
i. The customs and beliefs, art, way of life and social organization of a particular country or group.
ii. The social and religious structures and intellectual and artistic manifestations etc. that characterize a society.
* All ten elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for the people or group.
2. Dynamic, vibrant. And established, not developing.
A. CONNECTS. B. DEFINES.
Quote: "Every man's ability may be strengthened or increased by culture". - John Abbott.
|Below the Line|
|1. Rich, colourful, exciting, varied; can be gotten used to by visitors, strangers, tourists, etc.; captivating.|
2. Specific and/or identifiable things, habits, etc.
3. Relevant to the times, that is, compliant with the present realities.
4. Not of a deadly/fatal or environmentally destructive nature.
5. Real or realistic. And has a great degree of solemnity.
6. Known, by those expected to practice or observe it (connect to #1 further below the line).
ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LAW ?
Quote: "As soils are depleted, human health, vitality and intelligence go with them". - Louis Bromfield.
further below the line
1. Practiced or practicable (connect to #3 and #4). That is, accepted in the community or communities within which it exists. In other words, not offensive to some members of the community.
MODERN OR ARCHAIC.
Quote: "Culture is the habit of being pleased with the best and knowing why". - Henry Van Dyke.
much further below the line
1. Serves purpose(s). But must not impoverish! (Connect to #2 much further below the line.)
2. No regret(s), as it is being practiced or observed or at a later period, as a direct consequence of the tradition, habit or observance.
C. REVEALS. D. REAWAKENS. E. HUMANISES.
Quote: "The acquiring of culture is the development of an avid hunger for knowledge and beauty". - Jesse Bennett.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game