Click on any title to read the full article
i. A situation in which there is a sudden increase in the number of crimes that are committed.
ii. When more crimes than usual are committed in a particular place, you can refer to this as a crime wave.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Cause or causes of/for increase in criminality will be known or can be investigated.
2. Crimes being committed are or will be 'paying'; profitability will be on the rise for criminals.
3. The police/criminal justice system will be weak. (To emphasize.)
4. Those shirking responsibilities that lead to or cause setback or worsening crime situation will usually escape sanction or punishment.
5. Society or environment will be declining, decaying, collapsing. That is, losses will be suffered by the majority of the public as a direct consequence of increase in illegalities.
6. Lasts or continues for a definite, specific period of time, until or unless serious attention is paid to the reason(s) responsible.
See perfect CRIME SCENE.
See perfect UNLAWFULNESS.
See perfect LAWBREAKING.
Quote: "Organized crime constitutes nothing less than a guerilla war against society". - Lyndon Baines Johnson.
Quote: "Whoever profits by the crime is guilty of it". - Anonymous.
Quote: "We enact many laws that manufacture criminals, and then a few that punish them". - Allen Tucker.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game