Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (British) A teacher who crams students for an examination.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for teacher to adopt method.
2. A justification for rushing learning can be provided.
3. What is being taught, imparted is in school syllabus.
4. Approach won\'t have bad repercussions (to emphasize).
5. Completes job in good time, before the start of exam.
6. Serves purpose(s), but only if the students all pass.
See perfect TEACHING (1).
See perfect METHOD (1).
Quote: "My idea is solving a need and having a wide range of beneficiaries". - Lois.
Quote: "An enthusiast may bore others, but he has never a dull moment himself". - John Kieran.
Quote: "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them". - Ernest Hemingway.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game