Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A man who rides a horse and whose job is to take care of cattle in the western parts of the US.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. (Reserved.) (Not a rustler!)
3. Appropriately equipped and/or dressed to perform roles.
4. Excellent horse rider - never falls off the 'saddle' and does not sustain an injury in the course of riding.
5. Knows and respects the rights of the animals.
6. Has no bestial relationship with horse and/or cattle!
7. Care provided for cattle is of the appropriate kind.
8. Rider serves purpose(s).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game