Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: In Britain, a cooperative society is a commercial organization with several shops in a particular district. Customers can join this organization and get a share of its profits.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for the owners.
2. Registered legally and established formally.
3. Has a free-entry, free-exit policy; voluntary membership.
4. Benefits or gains outweigh the costs and expenses of joining.
5. Administered and organized properly and within known rules.
6. Fulfils its obligations, performs corporate social responsibility.
7. Serves purpose(s), exactly as hoped for by the members.
See perfect DEAL-MAKER.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game