Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Psychic condition in which mind appears to have greater-than-normal sensitivity or potential.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Believed purposeful and necessary, when realized.
2. Mind will never be in a 'rest mood' or 'on break'.
3. Everything that comes in to part will be processed.
4. A 'foreign', 'external' thing will destabilize mind.
5. Mind conceives and fathoms only what the owner knows.
6. State remains or continues as long as there is life.
7. Condition will lead to actions being taken therein.
8. Serves purpose(s), with no loss, for who has mind.
9. Can't be proved as a deliberate act; uncontrollable.
See perfect SIXTH SENSE.
* USUALLY MIND-BOGGLING.
Quote: "Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war". - Lucius Seneca.
Quote: "If you have a dream, don't just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality". - Roopleen.
Quote: "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power". - Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game