Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Money paid to relieve the conscience, especially anonymously, e.g. in payment of evaded debt, etc.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Earned genuinely or legally.
3. Sum will be correct, complete.
4. Paid to the rightful beneficiary.
5. Will be paid timely and/or promptly.
6. Ensures real closure; serves purpose(s).
AT LAST. (See perfect PSYCHOLOGICAL MOMENT.)
OK THEN. (See perfect CONSCIENCELESSNESS.)
Quote: "Conscience is a coward, and those faults it has not strength enough to prevent it seldom has justice enough to accuse". - Oliver Goldsmith.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game