Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Someone on whom something is conferred.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Believed as deserving of conferment.
2. Hopeful that some purpose will be served therein.
3. Having award only as a result of personal efforts.
4. Didn't try to lobby or ask for the thing conferred.
5. Gets honour after, or for, an achievement.
6. Awarding body has integrity and prestige.
7. Knows the worth, or duty, if any, that goes with a honour.
8. Won't be ashamed, under any circumstance, of honour earned.
9. Does not see award as an end in itself, especially if alive.
See perfect NOBEL PRIZE.
See perfect COMPLIMENT (4).
See perfect WHIMSICALITY.
Quote: "We have, I fear, confused power with greatness". - Stewart Udall.
Quote: "The sky is the limit only for those who aren't afraid to fly". - Bob Bello.
Quote: "I am proud of my colour, he who is not proud of his colour is not fit to live". - Dr Kogo Aggrey.
Quote: "Just like moons and like suns, with the certainty of tides, just like hopes springing high, still I'll rise". - Maya Angelou.
Quote: "You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously". - Steve Maraboli.
Quote: "Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more. They did all that was expected of them and a little bit more". - Lou Vickery.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game