Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (history) Forced prostitutes.
* All thirteen elements would, so sadly, be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary ... for the patrons ('rapists'(?)).
2. Not 'cheap' lays. That is, will struggle before succumbing.
3. Cannot perform optimally, so, not likely to easily climax.
4. Gets no pecuniary benefits or unable to negotiate prices.
5. Never free or in a position to run away from the ordeal.
6. Not relatives, or relations, of those their so-called lovers.
7. Will not disclose erogenous zones or initiate 'moves'.
8. No pregnancies, wanted or unwanted; not 'discomfort'.
9. Serves purpose(s), as desired, by the 'beasts' only.
10. Never forgets trauma or remembers studs and flops.
11. Not (yet) apologized to but still demanding same.
12. Do not pass an infection or diseases to the men.
13. Can have no opportunities to practice safe sex.
See perfect WICKEDNESS (1).
See perfect USE OF FORCE.
See perfect ENJOYMENT (3).
See perfect COMFORT ZONE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game