Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (law) A fraudulent secret agreement between litigating parties, especially one between man and wife to to commit an offense to obtain divorce.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for the scofflaws (see definition).
2. Their relationship before 'litigation' was seemingly smooth.
3. Benefits envisaged will be believed worth the orchestration.
4. Commission of 'crime' will not involve a third person/party.
5. There would be no offspring to undergo/experience 'trauma'.
6. Remarriage won't be ruled out, after achieving objective(s).
7. The criminal justice system won't catch up with 'criminals'.
8. This former couple had earlier consummated their marriage.
Re: DOGMAN v CATWOMAN.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game