Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (British) Foolish nonsense.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. What is foolish nonsense is specific and identifiable. MESS.
2. Extent of the (a) mess will be measurable or assessable. FLOP.
3. Whatever has been adjudged a flop will be inexcusable. TRASH.
4. The trash will be completely unusable, and so useless. BUNKUM.
5. Situation or circumstance couldn't have been prepared for. RUBBISH.
6. Rubbish continues for only a very brief period of time. WASHOUT.
7. A correction and/or an amendment will not be possible. BULLSHIT.
8. Results in a considerable loss for those concerned. BALDERDASH.
_______ _______ _______ ________ _______ ________ _________ _________
Condemnable. 'Double jeopardy'. Wishy-washy. Nincompoop. Unreasonable.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game