Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A fine net of threads made by a spider to catch insects; a single thread of this net (usually used when it is old and covered with dirt).
* All six elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Strong. That is, structure is well-built and not likely to collapse on being got onto by insect.
3. Located appropriately, to avoid a dismantling by human(s), before achieving its purpose(s) (to emphasize).
4. Made of the required dimensions to be able to hold insect for duration required. That is, the structure would be 'compact' enough to keep prey. In other words, no space for captive to wriggle out from and escape.
5. (Reserved.) (Never tried to be cleaned, even if not dismantled!)
6. Net serves purpose(s). That is, the insects are caught.
See perfect SAVING GRACE.
See perfect COBWEB (2).
Quote: "A spider's cobweb isn't only its sleeping spring but also its food trap". - African proverb.
Quote: "No one gets a mouthful of food by picking between another person's teeth". - Ibo proverb.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game