Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: [ ~ (to something) ] An object, a piece of evidence or some information that helps the police solve a crime.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Seemingly not directly connected with the crime.
2. Not so plain. That is, has to be deciphered before it can be useful or used.
3. Object, evidence or information is usually a part that 'adds up'. That is, something will lead to it and it will, in turn, lead to something else - in the chain to solving a crime.
4. Thing will be specific and identifiable (to emphasize).
5. Object, piece of evidence or information will be measurable and/or assessable (connect to #4).
6. Thing will ordinarily be admissible in a court of law, if the police is subpoenaed.
7. Object, piece of evidence or information is real, That is, thing has a presence; it exists or is present.
> NOT A 'PLANT' !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game