Click on any title to read the full article
i. The exchange of goods and services for political support, often involving an implicit or explicit quid-pro-quo.
ii. The exchange of votes for favours, over a long period of time, among actors with asymmetric power, the clients having little power.
iii. A social order which depends on relations of patronage.
iv. Relationship between individuals with unequal economic and social status ("the boss" and his "clients") that entails the reciprocal exchange of goods and services.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for the stakeholders on both sides.
2. Arrangement would be freely entered into by all the parties.
3. No negotiations to determine value or worth of items take place.
4. No complaints will be had afterwards, or as aftermath of a deal.
5. The timing or period of exchanges would suit all and sundry.
6. Status and/or positions will be unchangeable (to emphasize).
7. A group, society, etc. will remain stable; act serves purpose(s).
8. Order or relationship lasts as long as fundamentals are the same.
See perfect QUID PRO QUO.
See perfect EXCHANGEABILITY.
See perfect CRYING SHAME.
Quote: "Food gained by fraud tastes sweet to a man, but he ends up with gravel in his mouth". - African proverb.
Quote: "The art of listening needs its highest development in listening to oneself; our most important task is to develop and ear that can really hear what we're saying". - Sydney J. Harris.
Quote: "Real difficulties can be overcome, it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable". - Theodore N. Vail.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game