Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: [ ~ (that ...) ] A statement that something is true although it has not been proved and other people may not agree with or believe it.
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Made by the appropriate person/authority.
3. Statement is on a specific and identifiable thing.
4. Thing on which statement is based is measurable and/or assessable.
5. Statement is made timely.
6. (Reserved.) (Statement is believed or believable only on the provision of 'irrefutable' proof by person who talked/spoke.)
7. Proof will be believed when had, even if statement is a lie! (To emphasize, connect to #6.)
8. Proof to confirm truthfulness cannot/could not be provided at the time statement is/was made. That is, evidence is not immediately available to people hearing or reading statement.
9. Statement serves purpose(s), exactly as hoped for; not suspect !
* IT'S ACTUALLY ABOUT THE AGREEMENT OR BELIEF.
Quote: "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself". - Coco Chanel.
Quote: "A man is known by the company he keeps". - African proverb.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game