Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A church school is a school which has a special relationship with a particular branch of the Christian church, and where there is strong emphasis on worship and teaching of religion.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary (connect to #2).
2. Endorsed by the parent body/organization of the religion.
3. Approved or registered appropriately by the local authority.
4. All the staff - teaching and non-academic - will be of the faith.
5. Conduct of the administrators, managers, etc. will be Christ-like.
6. Worship methods and teachings will be totally Bible-based.
7. Students will pass all their exams in flying colours.
8. Its graduates will not become bigots or fanatics.
See perfect RELIGIOUS EDUCATION.
See perfect BELL-RINGING.
See perfect CO-RELIGIONIST.
See perfect BORN-AGAIN (2).
See perfect SCHOOL TEACHING.
See perfect CHRISTIANIZATION.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game