Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Childminding is looking after children when it is done by someone such as a childminder.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for the parents/guardians.
2. Children are not the biological offspring of minder.
3. Attention or focus will be the full-on during period.
4. Care that will be given will be top-grade; no child labour.
5. Lasts for appropriate duration, until there's no more need.
6. Achieves objective(s), while child caring activity lasts.
See perfect BABYSITTING.
Quote: "All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence". - Martin Luther King Jr.
Quote: "None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps, We got here because somebody - a parent, a teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns - bent down and help us pick our boots". - Thurgood Marshall.
Quote: "My heart is singing for joy this morning! A miracle has happened! The light of understanding has shone upon my little pupil's mind, and behold, all things are changed!", - Anne Sullivan.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game